Counselling can help if you are:
- Feeling depressed, anxious or stressed
- Struggling with personal or family problems
- Experiencing stress due to work, school or college issues
- Lacking in confidence or self esteem
- Trying to cope with anger or behaviour issues
- Having relationship problems
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Setting personal life goals
- Exploring career options
- Searching for a sense of identity, meaning or purpose in your life
- ….And much more.
We offer you a safe space to talk about your worries, where you will be listened to in a respectful, non-judgemental and accepting environment.
Counselling can help to empower you to make positive changes and take greater control of your life.